Welcome to Dune Ridge Estate.
Dune Ridge Estate is one of the most sort after estate in the Western Cape. We pride ourselves as a Child Friendly and Safe Estate.
The first house was built in 2005 and once all houses have been complete, we will have a total of 136 houses on Dune Ridge Estate.
Below please find some helpful information that will make your move into Dune Ridge Estate seamless.
OUR ESTATE MANAGER
- Barry 084523 5655
- We send out newsletters regularly to all residents with information about what is happening in the estate as well as what events are still to come.
- We have quite a few events each year including: Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween Party, Mad Hatters Street Braai and a Christmas Party. All residents are welcome to join!
REFUSE/RECYCLING DAY – MONDAY
- Every house hold is supplied with a black refuse bin. All non-recyclables go into this bin. Please leave your bin on your verge every Monday and the City of Cape Town will collect it.
- Recycling – you will be provided with see-through bags. These need to be placed outside, next to your black bin and the recycling company will also collect these on Monday and they will leave you some more recycling bags.
- Please see our Rules and Regulations.
- Please see our Plant Specifications
- Should you have any security concerns please contact the Security Guard House on (021) 554 2704.
- Non-Residents will not be allowed onto the estate unless the security team has phoned you. Please keep your contact information up to date with us.
- Your helpers will have to sign in and out at the security house every time they come to work.
- If you are looking for a gardener/helper please contact Barry 084523 5655